SIGN UP TO GET 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER
[SG LEWIS] – PRIZE DRAW RULES
- These Terms and Conditions (“Official Contest Rules”) shall be binding on you when entering this prize draw (the “Prize Draw ”) operated by EMI, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited, of 4 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG (“EMI”).
- This prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18+ excluding Northern Ireland.
- This prize draw runs from 17:00 GMT 23rd February 2021 until 23:59 GMT 26th February 2021, the closing time for entries being 23.59. No entries will be accepted as eligible after this closing date.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person for this prize draw, and this will be the first entry received.
- The prize shall be one pair of tickets to a very special SG Lewis & friends loft party on 25th June (“Prize”). There are up to 50 pairs of tickets to be won.
- To enter, entrants must order ‘times’ from SG Lewis’ official UK Store - https://shop.sglewismusic.com/ There is a no purchase necessary route whereby entrants can sign up to enter this prize draw without ordering the album via this alternative URL: https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/28748-784781.html ](‘Correct Entries’)
- The Prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative. Once Prizes have been allocated and despatched, they cannot be transferred. EMI reserves the right to substitute Prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- EMI reserves the right to withdraw, substitute, cancel or postpone the Prize if for any reason outside of its control, including but not limited to reasons relating to restrictions in connection with COVID-19, EMI is unable to fulfil the execution of the Prize. In such event the Prize is cancelled, EMI reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, provide winners with an alternative prize.
- EMI is not responsible for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on entry 2) entries, and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer, mobile phone or technical error of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- EMI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this prize draw should a virus, ‘bug’ or other cause beyond EMI’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the prize draw . EMI reserves the right to modify the rules of the prize draw
- Entrants must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules to be eligible for Prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Deeming an entry void is at EMI’s absolute discretion.
- This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of EMI, any person directly or indirectly involved with EMI or the running of the prize draw , or their direct family members.
- EMI’s decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
- EMI reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw if deemed necessary in EMI’s opinion.
- Prizes unclaimed after 14 days following notification via email, will be deemed to have been forfeited and EMI reserves the right to either offer the Prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn, or to re-offer the Prize in any future prize draws.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major Prize winners to anyone who emails StoreSupport@umusic.com or writes to EMI, Universal Music, 4 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in Clause 3 . If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at StoreSupport@umusic.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the prize draw if he or she fails to comply with these official rules, as determined in the sole discretion of EMI. Unless prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use photographs and audio-visual footage of winner and person/s accompanying the winner, and winners’ and person/s accompanying the winner/s names and likenesses in all media, for publicity purposes without any further compensation. For the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting the Prize, winner and person/s accompanying the winner hereby give all requisite consents to be recorded and/or filmed by EMI solely in connection with the Prize .By entering or accepting a Prize in the prize draw entrants/winners agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and to conform to all laws and regulations.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, EMI, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected..
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this prize draw
- These Official Contest Rules and this prize draw shall be governed by English law and by entering the prize draw all entrants agree that all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Courts of Justice. This prize draw is void where prohibited by local law.
- 0 Results - Page 1 of 1
- 0 Results - Page 1 of 1